Permits to GBAO (Pamir)

A special permit is required for travel to the Pamirs (Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Oblast - GBAO) and other border areas.

Please note that the GBAO permit cannot be obtained at the frontier and must be applied for at the Dushanbe Office of Visas and Registration (OVIR).

If you are planning to travel to the Pamirs, it is advisable toget your GBAO permit with your visa in advance.

Development by